Heard bubs heartbeat for the first time today

humblebum

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
It was lovely and my son heard it too and seemed fascinated. I'll be reassured for today that everything is ok then back to worrying tomorrow :D

Ha know what you mean when i had my 12 wk scan i was reassured for a couple of days then back to worrying thats why i'm glad my fella got me a doppler so i can have a listen every day/every other day. x
Great hearing it tho isn't it!

Great news - you sound like you belong to the same school of worrying that I do!!!

Im 23+1 today and only heard my babies heartbeat for first time today - its crazy isnt it that little heart is beating away inside :)

It's lovely isn't it! I heard mine for the first time last week and was also reassured for 2-3days but I'm now back to worrying!

Has anyone rented a Doppler and if so, from where? I am thinking about it but I'm also scared that I will worry myself silly if ever I can't locate the heart beat... It's a tough decision.

X

you can rent them from anawiz.com but they also have a 20% sale for january and the hi bebe fetal monitor i got was just about £58 to buy. Figured i might aswell buy one then sell it on ebay afterwards rather than pay the £10 a month plus £5 delivery charge x

I got the angelsounds from amazon. Brilliant and only 20 quid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->