Heard bubs heatbeat on doppler!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
My new doppler arrived this morning just before I went off for my scan. Ive had a play when I got back and it took me 20 mins to find it!!!

168/170 bpm...is that quite high???

Im on :cloud9:

:happydance:

ooooo, fab!! :happydance: Which one did you go for in the end??

I think i might cave in and get one! :blush:

I went for hi bebe bt200. I got it off ebay brand new for £89.

Best thing I bought EVER!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

sooo, scan news!!!???? cant find an update????

Jacqui, That's fantastic. I had no idea you could hear the heartbeat so early. I'm so tempted to get one but I'm terrified of not being able to find it and then panicking as a result which wouldn't be good for the baby.

Em x

That's great! I bought one earlier in the year, but never got the chance to use it...hopefully this time I will! I think I may even have the same model.

Any scan news??

Wow. That's awesome! 168/170 isn't high. I do believe that is what my sons was around most of my pregnancy.

Mmmm I have one of those baby monitor type ones. I wonder if I can get it to work. Im gonna go play with it now! I need some reassurance. Im so happy you got to hear yours. I really want to buy one too

I think I was extremely lucky to find it before, tried again twice now...last time for about an hour and I cant bloody get it!:hissy:

Wanna show ant:blush:

Awww congrats!! That's not to high, when I went for my first scan at 8 weeks it was 175, at 14 weeks it was down to 165.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->