Heard Maca root is meant to be good??

Loulou04

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help? I’ve heard Maca root is meant to be good for both men and women ttc, has anyone used it and if so did it help at all? I wouldn’t have a clue what to get etc so any helpwould be very mich appreciated :)

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times in the past, I'm sure it the 2ww forums, but haven't used it myself. Good luck

Hi I actually did use it after suffering 4 early miscarriages in 2020 It was actually recommended to me by a lovely lady on here. She also mentioned folate instead of folic acid. Anyway I was desperate to try anything and I was 40 years old at the time.
So after the 4th loss in October 2020 I started taking organic Galatanised Macca. I started with 500mg then 1000mg and built it up to 2000mg by the December and in Jan at age 41 I fell pregnant with my now 5 month old rainbow baby boy.
Not sure if it was the macca but wasn't having much luck at all b4 taking it.
I got mine off Amazon.
I was strictly told it had to be Galatanised macca root.
It wasn't that expensive so it was a win win.
We will be ttc again very soon and even if I have just one chemical pregnancy I will be back on the macca again and hope it will work its magic again.

Macca has lots of health benefits. I didn't get a bad cold or anything while I was on it. I took it right up untill I was 28 weeks pregnant.
I was told it can help prevent miscarriages in older womon so that's why I tried it. But it helps to level out our hormones and I think it can help with progesterone and it's really good t boosting the immune system. Its supposed to be great for men too.

Hi I actually did use it after suffering 4 early miscarriages in 2020 It was actually recommended to me by a lovely lady on here. She also mentioned folate instead of folic acid. Anyway I was desperate to try anything and I was 40 years old at the time.
So after the 4th loss in October 2020 I started taking organic Galatanised Macca. I started with 500mg then 1000mg and built it up to 2000mg by the December and in Jan at age 41 I fell pregnant with my now 5 month old rainbow baby boy.
Not sure if it was the macca but wasn't having much luck at all b4 taking it.
I got mine off Amazon.
I was strictly told it had to be Galatanised macca root.
It wasn't that expensive so it was a win win.
We will be ttc again very soon and even if I have just one chemical pregnancy I will be back on the macca again and hope it will work its magic again.

Macca has lots of health benefits. I didn't get a bad cold or anything while I was on it. I took it right up untill I was 28 weeks pregnant.
I was told it can help prevent miscarriages in older womon so that's why I tried it. But it helps to level out our hormones and I think it can help with progesterone and it's really good t boosting the immune system. Its supposed to be great for men too.
Thank you for your reply! will have a look for some x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->