• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

heard my babba on my doppler!!! (arrived this morning!)

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
heard it for a few seconds and im so so so so thrilled! It was just ober 180!! ahhhhhhhhhh love it :) :happydance:

Hey where did you get your doppler to? wow I didn't reaslise you could hear the heart that early! I wanna get one

mines a digital hi-bebe bt200, it was recommended to me by jacqui as she heard her babba at just under 10 weeks :)

I want one but they all so expensive :(

Congrats on hearing LO though, must be such a buzz

yeah it was wonderful! I got mine second hand from e bay for £42.00 not to bad as u can sell it on after u have babba :)

Yay Bethy!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aint it the best sound!!!:cloud9:

My bubbs hb started off around 175 BPM @ 9wks 6dys and wow has it changed now....it sounds different, stronger and is 155 BPM approx...at 12wks 1 dy!

Its truly amazing:cloud9:

Awww hun that must be fantastic, i had know idea you could hear it that early xxxxx

yeah well i tried today cuz i know u heard urs at nine weeks 6 days! Only caught it for a few secs but it was 176-178 bpm then jumped to 180 and then I lost it. ahhhhhh just to hear it and see the heart go dark I was like babbas ok woooooohoooooo! Im gonna leave it a few days and try again andhopefully get it for longer. Have my scan on Wends too so roll on next week! :)

Thats fantastic hun!! :happydance:
I decided not to buy one incase i couldnt find heartbeat one day... but i still get tempted when i hear people talking about it. :blush:
So happy for you. :hugs:

Ive got the same hi bebe one and picked hb up just past 10 weeks aswell :D

Its reasuring and I am now kickin myself for selling mine on ebay...Will have to get a new one in few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"