Heard the Heartbeat!

T

turbo_mom

So today I had my doctors appt and it was a really good one!
I measured my belly from the pubic bone up to the top of my belly and right now it measures about 14.5 cms. So it's growing and he says my size is perfectly normal. Also I finally gained 5 pounds!!! I was stuck at the same weight for over a month or two and im finally putting some meat on hehehe.
And the most exciting thing?
I got to hear my little ones heartbeat for the first time!!! It was so neat and so unreal. It was very strong and steady at 137. It's normal to be about 125-160 so it was in the middle. The first time he checked the heart beat the little one moved over so he had to look for it lol.

And the only bad thing is that I had low blood pressure today probably because I was very tired and worn out from work. I had eaten and had some orange juice before hand so it shouldn't have been low. But that's alright other then that i'm pretty healthy!!!

But I tell you what a surreal thing it was. On my way back to work I just kept thinking "wow... there realy is a little person inside of me. My own little baby to call my own" I couldn't be more thrilled!!!:cloud9:

Hearing the heartbeat is awesome, my little one's is about 145.
Some people say that they can tell the gender by the heartbeat, but I don't know about that.

It is surreal knowing that there's something in there growing and moving and stuff, I still haven't grasped it yet.

It really is a special thing to hear! I cannot wait for my next US to actually get a good picture of my baby and see him/her moving about!

Aww bless great isn't it

Mine varies but is usually around the 150 mark

Mine was 130 the first time, and 150 a week ago. :happydance: I LOVE hearing the babes heartbeat, makes my knees go weak.

Awww!! I can't wait to hear my LO's heartbeat for the first time, that will be at my midwife appointment in a few weeks!

mines been (yes going down since begining---supposedly its supposed to do that)
and its a boy

mines 154
and now 144 (boy)
oh and at 21 weeks now DH can put his ear to my stomach and hear the heartbeat/kicks--

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->