heart breaker of news but still want to keep her faith alive!!!

1209ttchubby

Reaction score
we just got a "not pregnant" on a clearblue digi :( i dont understand how we had all them faint positives but whenever we take a digi its negative surely they cant all be false positives or evaps i feel so bad for my OH shes done so well n i dont know what i can say to support her as this isn't our first let down are we still pregnant i dont know what to think :(

it might just be too early for a digi. they aren't as sensitive as alot of tests. try not to lose heart:hugs:

Digital tests are not very sensitive, they usually won't say pregnant until you have a very good line on any regular HPT! I'd say wait a few days and take another, you could also post pics of the HPT's she's already taken, we're amazing at seeing lines here! Good Luck!

If you are in the US then the clearblue digi tests have a pretty high threshold for hcg (I've read 50mlu) The UK gets the really nice, sensitive ones that tell you how many weeks since conception even! It is totally possible to get faint, faint positives on regular HPTs and a negative on a digi. Do you know how many days it has been since she ovulated?

i can only ech the girls above - they are totally right, digi's arent that great at picking it up early so i'd leave it few days and see. good luck. x

hi everyone. she is 5 days late for her expected AF. and we are in the UK. she took the Digital at 4 days late. She ovulated around the 18th of May. She has a regular 28 day cycle. She has binned all her tests due to being very upset last night but I have one that she took on my computer, So here is one picture for you. Thank you everyone for your replys:)

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 59
I'd want the digi too....I'd want to KNOW....but these ladies have a whole lot more experience than I.....

Sending your OH much much love, baby dust, and encouragement....I certainly understand her frustration but keep thinking positive...all pun intended....

she has just done another 3 tests (all different brand) because she pee'd in a cup and dipped them all in, there all faint but a more noticeable line! we are going to the doctors tomorrow. i will keep you all updated on how it goes. and tiggertoo thanks and she sends baby dust back to you

we got our BFP yesterday and it was easy to see my OH is no longer in doubt and we are looking forward to the 9 month of pregnancy and everyday after thanks for the support ladies and wishing you all the best :D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->