Heart monitors?

djgirl1976

Expecting our 1st
Reaction score
So from what I see here, most of you seem to have or use dopplers. I bought one of the non-doppler things that I am nearly certain is a bit of junk that I will end up tossing. Has anyone had any luck with these? If you did, when did it work? I read a few stories about them not working until you were basically ready to deliver and could see the baby moving all the time anyway, or is it really a matter of patience?
I think I am probably a big old chump for buying one of these, but hey, it was only 20 bucks.:blush:

yep! junk! i bought one too and could barely even hear my own heart lol. you cant rent the good ones fairly cheap though. i ended buying one...a hibeb. the sell on ebay for 100 bucks or so but is well worth it.

I got one too and its rubbish! I can hear her kicking but I feel it so dont need that to tell me she is :|

I got an Angelsounds one in the end and I love it :)

Thanks ladies....that is kind of what I thought. It was a Babies R Us impulse buy that I thought might keep me busy for a few hours, but the reviews of them were just awful. Anyway, update is I jumped on and darnit I wish I would have asked about Angelsounds, because I could have saved some $, but I ended up buying the Hi Bebe, since I had noticed others mentioning it here! I can't wait to get it! YAY! I suppose I can always sell it later on ebay to recoup some of the money and recycle it into diaper funds-LOL. DH would strangle me if he knew I paid 100 bucks for it, so I will wait to tell him until I can play the baby noises for him! ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->