Heart rate in the TWW...join me!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Been reading a lot bout the heat rate increase and fitbits predicting conception before tests so thought I'd obsess over that this cycle instead of boobs and cm

I don't have a HR Fitbit so I just take my own pulse

Normal rate for me is low 60s

Today I am 3dpo and it's been 69-72 and I've taken it like 12 times over course of day and it's been atleast that high so I don't think I'm catching just a random increase from activity at any point

Will do same tomm and over the course of this 2ww and just see how it goes

Anyone else interested please feel free to post ur daily HRs and ur outcome too

Fingers crossed!!

I've never checked my hr difference in the tww. It might be interesting. My current avg is around 80bpm when resting. I'll check it again after I ovulate.

This is interesting, and I agree better to obsess over than cm, cp or sore boobs!

I'm only on cd 9 so gearing up to O but I'll keep taking it so I have something to compare to in the tww.

My resting heart rate is between 66-70bpm.

There is definitely something to this. My resting heart rate early in my cycle was around the mid-high 70's, around a week after ovulation (so just after implantation) it started creeping up to the low 80's, then the high 80's. I got my bfp at 13 dpo, and I'm now 5w5d, and I've hit the low 90's.

Looking back through my data for the last few months, I did have some variations. I did sometimes go up to the low-mid 80s when I clearly wasn't pregnant, but it always went back down again. Now I've had a clear sustained increase, although it should settle soon.

So far this AM two different checks have made it seem like 84 might be my number for the day ....who knows lol but I'll update later once I get a different number if i do

I find this super interesting. I have stopped charting and just letting nature take it course so not even 100% sure I'm in the tww. My average resting heartrate is around 59-61bpm and over the past 2 days its has gone up to 68-71bpm! Maybe its a good sign!

I've been keeping an eye on this as I have a fitbit and find it fascinating... yesterday my resting heart rate went up to 62bpm but is down to 60bpm today and its 9 dpo so I feel disappointed by that...

Been in 70s or higher all day so far so...ordered 10miu cassettes off amazon should be here Friday at 8dpo so we will see what HR is doing that day...

I actually noticed from my iWatch that my heart rate went up before I got my BFP. I normally have a resting HR of 72-74 and at 5 DPO it was at 82 BPM. So for me it seemed to have gone up.

Cewsbaby when did u get ur Bfp? And did it consistently go up or just go up and hover for days/weeks?

First HR of the day 78.....looking good I guess...5DPO

I got my VVVVV faint BFP at 6DPO and it was about the same. In the 80's.

got a positive opk and believe ovulating today so shall see if hr changes in the next week or so

I just tested mine randomly it's 89/90! I don't know what my resting usually is but last month when my period was due I'm sure it was in the 70s! Does that look hopeful? I'm due today x

still waiting on ovulation got another positive opk today

Oooo Pari!!!! Sounds exciting !!!! Let us know when u test

Oooo Pari!!!! Sounds exciting !!!! Let us know when u test

I have a thread in the pregnancy test section under "hopeful or dreaded FRER Evaps" I tried a clear blue today and it seems to be looking good x

6dpo, resting HR 78-81. I am getting in better shape though so mine might not really rise so much as stay around the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->