Heart Rate Increase, early signs of pregnancy?

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :flower:

I would like to ask if any of you had experience this before getting your :bfp:..

Never in my days during my TWW, do i have increased heart rate.

My HR is usually 73 - 76 bpm (beats per minutes).

Since few days ago, i realised it has been 90 - 99 bpm even when I'm sitting in front of the computer doing my job.

Anyone has any idea what might have caused it? Could it also be one of the rare signs and symptoms?

It will be great to know too as I'm helping my friend who is currently studying and doing some research on pregnant ladies before & during pregnancy. :flower::flower::flower:

Appreciate your humble replies! :thumbup:

baby dust to all of you! :dust:

I forgot about that, it certainly was an early sign for me! My resting heart rate is normally in the low 60s, but during early pregnancy it would spike up into the 90s! I could feel my heart racing, which was what made me check my heart rate.

Good luck to you, and I hope it's a good sign for you! How close are you to testing?

I forgot about that, it certainly was an early sign for me! My resting heart rate is normally in the low 60s, but during early pregnancy it would spike up into the 90s! I could feel my heart racing, which was what made me check my heart rate.7

Good luck to you, and I hope it's a good sign for you! How close are you to testing?

Hi dear!

Thank you for your explanations & experience! Giving me that hope, hopefully its the sticky bean cycle!! Lol!!

I should be testing in 2 to 3 days time. I predicted that i ovulated on the 27-29th june, should be dpo 11 or 13 nw..

My boobs are aching and starting to be veiny.. not much discharges yet as i rarely drink much..

Emotional and easily frustrated.. cranky i shall say..:cry:
Feeling nausea and fatigue since early this month.. :nope::nope:

We BD from 10th June til 29th June 17 and 8th to 9th July 2017.. hope somehow its sufficient.. lol!!

Currently still having high heartrate still but not doing any streneous jobs.. basically sitting or even sleeping!

Will keep updating!

Now I'm wishing that I knew my resting HR! :dohh:

Yeahh.. i didnt know it was a possible sign too! I just felt that the way my heart pumped was pretty noticable.. I could feel it pumping hard from my chest.

I started to realised that my body temperature has spiked up.. my usuals like 36.8 degree celcius.. now since last week was 37.6 - 37.8 the max. No feverish feeling. Just tired and sleepy.. i also realised my extremities are easily cold.. usually slept in AC room abt 26 degrees celcius, i could literally shiver. Even with a long sleeve PJ, covered with my DH's long sleeve T's, socks on & covered with a fluffy blanket, burrowing myself under my DH's warm back, im still feeling cold.. last for almost 4 nights! :nope::shrug:

Definitely not my usual PMS or pre period symptoms.. will see how it goes.. :)

I'm keeping fingers x'd for you! Following... When are you gonna test? :)

I started taking naps during my tww! So very tired. And my boobs felt like someone had used them for punching bags! I was also extremely warm and overheated really easily. It was summer when I conceived and very hot. I couldn't even sit outside without overheating! I had to stay inside in the air conditioning.

Hi dearie!

Welcome! Thank you for that!! We are hoping its a sticky bean this cycle!! I'm going to test on the 12th July 2017. Definitely will update here alright! :flower::happydance:

What about urself?
Are u gonna test too? :flower:
Do share! :) let me know if u have symptoms!!

I started taking naps during my tww! So very tired. And my boobs felt like someone had used them for punching bags! I was also extremely warm and overheated really easily. It was summer when I conceived and very hot. I couldn't even sit outside without overheating! I had to stay inside in the air conditioning.

Yes dear!!! I am basically doing the same!

Was on the bus on the way back home, i could fall asleep! I was pretty tired but insomnia when trying to sleep at night! Sound silly isnt it? Im currently easily feeling cold.. and this noon i had a stringy discharge! Yellowish white.. not much just 1 stringy..

Had another episode 2 days earlier upon wiping when i felt something down there.. came out to be brownish yellow discharge that was shown on the gauze that i wiped with.. except for that stringy discharge.. didnt absorb into the gauze. Any idea?

I had the same, though I think it was a little earlier in my tww. Mine was sort of a greenish yellow, so it really stood out to me. I've never had it before or since!

So ladies..

This is what i had today n few days ago..

Any idea?

The one of the gauze was accompanied with some light yellow/brownish discharge..

Do let me know if any of u have any idea what could it be..

Appreciate ur help!

Attachments

• IMG_20170710_211014_463.jpg
    IMG_20170710_211014_463.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5

Hi dearie!

Welcome! Thank you for that!! We are hoping its a sticky bean this cycle!! I'm going to test on the 12th July 2017. Definitely will update here alright! :flower::happydance:

What about urself?

I've already started with my cheapie because I have no idea what day I am... I'm so confused!!

I've had a lot of nausea for a week now, a lot of pinching/pressure in abdomen. Gassy. I thought I already O'd on 5th but just got another positive OPK yesterday, so maybe not? Maybe today is my day!

Hi dearie!

What about urself?

I've already started with my cheapie because I have no idea what day I am... I'm so confused!!

I've had a lot of nausea for a week now, a lot of pinching/pressure in abdomen. Gassy. I thought I already O'd on 5th but just got another positive OPK yesterday, so maybe not? Maybe today is my day!

Hi darls!

Aww looks like a good start! :flower:

Yeahh its possible to have positive opks multiple times in a month. Take the chance to cover these days.. it might be a sticky bean cycle for u too!!

I know its frustrating to wait.. not knowing if it pms or a :bfp: i wish we can easily know..

Im following you too!! :happydance::happydance:

It's pretty clear - might be ewcm. I've always been pisspoor at judging cm on myself tho. I read and look at pictures and I'm still confused.

I had the same, though I think it was a little earlier in my tww. Mine was sort of a greenish yellow, so it really stood out to me. I've never had it before or since!

Ohhh wow!!! Thats really something different!
I should look out on these..

I too never had it before.. i will try to keep it a positive till AF arrives.. no harm dreaming!! :flower::flower::laugh2:

It's pretty clear - might be ewcm. I've always been pisspoor at judging cm on myself tho. I read and look at pictures and I'm still confused.

Lol!!! The one on the right seems clear.. that was take few days back.. and the left is today.. light yellowish when i sees it up close..

Im literally confused myself too! Lol!!!

Oh well.. just gotten my hpt stocks! Will check tomorrow morning n update u beautiful ladies okies!

Interesting that you had what looks like ewcm so far after o! That isn't typical, but it varies so much from one woman to the next, so it can't be ruled out! Keeping my fx for you.

Hi ladies!

So last night I took ovulation test kit as result is as per below.. not really convinced that its positive but still im about 13-14 dpo nw.. did poas and its negative still.

Maybe I ovulated later on but we BD almost every other day weekly since June 2017. I recalled having a spike in temperature for 4-5 days straight.

Getting all confuse.. lol!!

But today my boobies are extremely sore and tender. Accidentally had a soft knocked at the table sides, i had a shocking pain.. It also felt painful when DH touches them. And he thot i was kidding on it as it never happened before.. :cry: :cry: :cry: slightly itchy too! I wonder why.. :(

AF should arrive in 1 weeks time.. let see what happens..

Attachments

• 20170711_223347.jpg
    20170711_223347.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
I would say that's negative OPK. :( keeping fingers x'd

Hoping AF stays away and you'll get a bfp soon! There's still plenty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->