Heart rate

thurl30

Mum of two boys
Reaction score
Hi there,

Has anyone had their baby's heart rate measured? Mine was done last Saturday at 8+5 and it was 149bpm, I was told that was normal but I have now heard that's low and now I'm concerned, has anyone else experienced this?

Just had mine done at 7w5d measuring 7w1d, 144bpm.

I do think mine is unusual in that it's measurig behind but the heart rate is ahead!

From my googling yours at 8w5d is totally normal. It'll peak at 7-8 weeks and then begin to drop again. By the end of the 9th week it should have returned to about 120-160ish, which is what your baby has done.

Hi Jumping,

Thank you for that, I did some googling and could only find stories of heart rates being much higher, your info has made me feel better so thank you, congratulations on your little one :flower:

at my first ultrasound at 8 weeks + 6 days, baby's heart rate was 174 and i was told that was very normal. baby also measured two days ahead which was also in the normal range.

At 6w5d mine was 129. According to this yours is fine :D
https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/heartbeat.php

At 6w5d mine was 129. According to this yours is fine :D
https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/heartbeat.php

That is a really neat link thanks for that :)

Mine was at 167 bpm but I was 10 weeks 5 days at the time which if you look at the link Kissesandhugs provided it makes sense just as yours does so no worries!

Just used my doppler and the heart rate was about 135. I am 13 weeks today.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply, I have had lots of bleeding over the weekend so I have an emergency scan this morning to find out if baby is ok or not so now I'm faced with a completely new concern, I guess if the heart rate is still ok I'm going to find out today! Thanks again everyone and congratulations on your pregnancies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->