heart rate

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Just wondered what everyones resting pulse rate is like, i'm worried mine is getting a bit high as I can often feel my heart really pounding hard.I just took mine and it is 120 bpm roughly :s

I was in hospital the other weekend and i was having problems with my pulse rate. Highest it went to was 131 and it wouldn't go below 120 so they were pretty concerned but it did decide to drop in the end. Maybe just give your midwife a call and see what she says?

Thanks I have an appointment at hospital tomo anyway to check blood pressure as it was a bit high at mw appointment yest 116/86 hopefully itl be ok. Was your heart rate the only reason you were admitted? Glad it went down for you

I have been having probs with mine too. First picked up at hospital when i was 24 weeks and then several times after that. Was between 114 and 119. I've been feeling exhausted with it and put no weight on. Ended up in A&E few weeks ago and was 136 when I got there and on ECG 153bpm - all of these were at rest. Had a heart scan and apparently my heart is all good. Excellant muscle and arteries and flow all ok. This is all reassureing apart fromt they dont know why its doing it.

Just wanted to reassure you that it can be fast and ok and try not to worry about it. Do get it checked though xx

Thanks I have an appointment at hospital tomo anyway to check blood pressure as it was a bit high at mw appointment yest 116/86 hopefully itl be ok. Was your heart rate the only reason you were admitted? Glad it went down for you

No i had a water infection, sickness and other bits and bobs :rofl: They did keep me in an extra few hours though due to my pulse being up! I ended up having an ECG but that came back normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->