Heart to heart

ridley2909

Reaction score
Originally dh and I were going to be trying for baby number 3 either next month or may. Recently we had a chat about the boys we have having to share rooms, how hard it would be financially and the sleepless nights etc. I know all the above make sense and I started up the discussion. Now though I just feel like I had a date to look forward to, I was looking forward to scans and thinking of baby names and how to announce. I stopped taking my anti depressants in preparation and now it all seems for nothing. After the discussion even though agreed he pointed out a small baby in a restaurant we were eating at. I feel so confused. I know how lucky I am to have two healthy boys and to have the option to try for another. Just feeling down. Thanks for reading and letting me get this off my chest

Sorry you're feeling down :flower: Do you have any options for making more money so you can eventually afford a bigger place and maybe another child? I know you feel, we've been waiting to TTC mostly for financial reasons and it's tough.

sorry your having mixed feelings :hugs:
it is so hard but only you and your DH can make the decision
im feeling a bit mixed at the minute to be totally honest with you, like Im thinking do I want to have a couple more child free years/holidays before we TTC but then I think its just me being scared, I want to have children more than anything so Im not going to let cold feet get in the way of that!

Thanks November, we have another house viewing today. I think we would have to see what happens down the track when we are in our new house. Thanks Calmedan we have spoken about going abroad with the kids in august as we haven't been abroad with them yet. I suppose the top and bottom of it is I wouldn't want to try while we are both not in to it 100%. Maybe our feelings will change down the track once we are in a different house and the kids are older. Who knows?

I know the feeling. We started TTC my second and then began thinking of the ways it would impact our daughter, and low and behold I found I was pregnant two weeks later! We are military, and at the base we live at now are only authorized to be in a 2 bedroom home (we are overseas and have to take what they give us) but lucked out and got a three bedroom because they had it available. Our kids, age 3 and 3 months when we got here, began sharing a room. It has been great! I close the door to their bedroom and it stays clean, while all their toys are in the third bedroom. It has been so easy having them share a room. We want a third next year when we move back to the USA but will still only have a three bedroom home at the most. I hope that encourages you! But know it is okay to feel the way you do, worrying about how it would affect your children only means you are a thoughtful mother. *hugs!*

Forgot to add.. I have a daughter and a son, so mixed genders sharing a room.. & Cloth diapering definitely helps keep costs down for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->