• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Heartbeat at 8+4 on sonoline b!

aPharmD

Reaction score
Found the heartbeat at 8+2 on my sonoline b! It was too faint and more in the background so wasn't registering on the display. Today at 8+4 I found it and it even registered at 170 bpm! I love listening to it!!

I found mine at 8+1. It registered at 150bpm but tried again this morning at 8+3 for 10 minutes and couldn't find it. I'm not too worried at this point I'll probably try again tonight.

I got addicted to doing mine lol. I sold my Doppler as we were not going to have anymore children 😁

Sweet v don't stress! I've read this is the main reason people are against them! I tried last night and couldn't find it after a few minutes so just stopped so I wouldn't worry lol. Then found it again this morning! I saw baby on ultrasound yesterday and could see it kicking its little nubbins! So they are moving around in there!

Wow that's early to find it. I have one and can't wait to use it. I'm a few weeks away yet though. Found my DDs HB at 11 weeks last time.

I got mine at 8+1. It was lovely :)

Yeah I didnt hear mine until about 12/13 weeks. Part of the problem was i would try to find it in the evening and it happens that baby isnt that active at that time and was always hiding. It seems that baby is more active in the afternoon. As soon as i used it in the afternoon boom there was the hb. Hb at last prenatal was 150. As for those hearing it early, most times its people that dont have a lot of belly fat so its easier for the soundwaves to travel. Those such as myself who have a pudge tend to find it later on when baby is bigger. And if you dont hear it DONT stress as baby is still just fine. If you are going to get stressed if you dont find the hb then i suggest dont use the doppler and leave it for your dr to use it. I knew ahead of time when i bought my doppler that if i didnt find the hb that its alright and baby is hiding etc.

Sweet v don't stress! I've read this is the main reason people are against them! I tried last night and couldn't find it after a few minutes so just stopped so I wouldn't worry lol. Then found it again this morning! I saw baby on ultrasound yesterday and could see it kicking its little nubbins! So they are moving around in there!

That's why I just stopped this morning, I didn't want to stress myself. I think I will try again tonight as I am persistent and DH really wants to hear it as well, if I don't get a chance I will try tomorrow. I was surprised I found it as early as I did as i have been trying for about a week out of curiosity knowing full well it was way way to early to hear anything. It registered right away with hb of 150 so I knew it was baby's. I can't wait until I can feel LO move then I won't feel the need to try every day :haha:

I found mine at 10+3 I didn't try any earlier..my baby's heart beat registers at 170+ is amazing to here..I do get abit nervous when I can't find it right away in the places he/she usually is :) can't wait to feel baby moving either..will put all panic and addiction at bay xx

I found mine at 8+5 and it was amazing. More in the background so didn't register but haven't had a chance to try again yet but will this eve :) love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"