Heartbeat on doppler

kat2782

Reaction score
So i finally found baby's hb on doppler this morning at 9+5. It was only for about 10 seconds, then baby swam away. Now im back to not being able to find it again. Anyone else have this annoying little problem?

I have the same problem!! I found bean on Monday at 8+4 for 10seconds ish then bean moved and I couldn't find it later one that evening may try again in a bit :)

Im glad i got 10 seconds but now im getting greedy lol i want more.:winkwink:

Haha I know that feeling I feel like now I've found it, I should be able to find it all the time!

Me too! I even talk to the baby and practically beg him/her to come out of hiding. Lol

I can only find my little beans HB for a few seconds at a time, it's easier to find now I've done it a few times but still buggers off sharpish haha!! Tried for a bit to find it and ended up feeling pretty bruised so just give up now when it goes xx

Just tried again heard beans hb for a few seconds but then felt like I was playing cath with the Doppler and felt bruised around my scar so gave up :)

Mine swims like crazy :) It gets easier as time goes on because the baby gets so much bigger. Now I can easily follow him or her around most of the time.

Sometimes the time of day and whether your bladder is full or empty can make a huge difference! It's still very early and bubs is tiny! At my scan Monday (9wks) twin 1 was 24mm and twin 2 was 22mm, that's teeny so think of the size of the heart! Done super well to find them at all so early! Relax, wait a couple days and you'll find them again :)

That's how I was at 9 weeks. I would find the heartbeat and then I couldn't find it again. I would then take a break, come back to it in a couple of hours and then I could find it again, although it sometimes took 30 minutes! Now since I am further along, and I know where the baby hangs out, I can find it right away. I had a sonogram a couple of days ago and heard the heartbeat and I said to myself, "wow, that is the same heartbeat that I hear on my doppler at home all the time"! It was a good feeling to know that I was hearing the right heartbeat, and not my own or any of the other weird noises at home!

Ok, finally found hb again. This time for 5 seconds but i was able to find it again right away for about 10 secs. Its right on my csection scar ...OUCH!

Yay! Glad you found it again :) but ouch for scar!

I struggled to find my two last night after finding them straight away in the morning! Went for a wee and found them straight after! Also I have a retroverted uterus so that makes them super quiet, have to listen real hard!

I started using mine at 13 weeks. She was always in the right hand corner low down. She can move out the way now at 30 weeks and does so at every midwife appointment. Congratulations on your pregnancies xx

It really hurts on the scar! That's where I found bean the other night felt bruised after :(

Eeee be careful! Try not to press as hard :)

I still have my doppler from my pregnancy with DS and am dying for the time I can start to use it. When is the earliest you ladies have heard? I read it can be as early as 8 weeks. I'm only 6w3d so far so I have a bit of time still. With DS I didn't get doppler until 14 weeks so he was always pretty easy for me to find.

Sil, I found ds2 at 7w1d and every day after that! I recorded it as I knew no one would believe me! It got louder and faster each day.

https://youtu.be/g9dtICWS3GE

I found ds1 9w (when doppler arrived) and two of this years Angels at the 8w mark (although they were never easy to find)
I want to try now but haven't found a spare half hour to lie down quietly and listen yet lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"