HEARTBEAT wahooooo

chloe85

expecting no two!!
Reaction score
well we had our private early scan today I thought I was 7+4 but baby is measuring 7 weeks exactly so I'm now due the 22/01/2012 I saw it's little heart beating straight away and it was 160 bpm I'm so chuffed even if it did only look like a bean lol anyway thought I'd upload the pics not brilliant but baby is there so I guess that's all that matters :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 22
Congrats! I had a scan at 7 weeks and saw hb too- it was amazing! Going back Wednesday for a 10 week scan and keeping my fingers crossed that all is well:wacko:

they said under 8 weeks and there was only a 90% chance of seeing a heartbeat so I'm over the moon, good luck at your next scan

Wow.. Was that an internal scan, I'm thinking of having one done at 7+4 weeks..
Congratulations x

congrats, great pics! you're not due on my birthday!! ;D lol

Wow.. Was that an internal scan, I'm thinking of having one done at 7+4 weeks..
Congratulations x

no it was external I think if it's internal you get better pictures x

soo soo chuffed we have lost two babies and the dr refused to send me for an early scan even though I've had cramping and a teeny tiny amount of blood this has put my mind at ease roll on the 12 week scan now lol

Brilliant;) i must be in that ten %:( i had a scan on friday at 6.6 but cos of late ov more than likely 6 wks on day of scan. Now i have to wait 10 days for another :( could cry cos my baby i lost at 5 months should be due in 5 days, seein a heartbeat would ease the pain. I must say i feel more positive this time like my dd preg, but the one i lost i knew the whole five months it was wrong. Heartbeats are so amazin.

i was supposed to be due on the 22nd, but after going for a scan at 6wks 1day they put me back to 5wks 4days. i saw the heart beat too. it was incredible. first one of my babies that i have seen. i started crying with relief! such an amazing feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->