Heartbeat?

luckyme225

Reaction score
How far along were you when you first heard (or saw) your babies heartbeat?

SAW mine on a scan at 7+ weeks hun

Most girls who have HEARD have been 20+

xxx

I saw Seren's at 7 weeks and heard this one at 14 weeks

7 weeks 8 weeks 12 weeks 20 weeks

But I have a doppler at home & was able to hear HB on that from just before 10 weeks :D

Saw the heartbeat at work at 6 weeks, and then at 7 weeks I heard it through transvaginal it was 160bpm :D

Thanks for the answers ladies =) My ultrasound wont be till around 10 weeks .. blah... the wait is going to feel like forever!:headspin:

Saw the heartbeat at 9 weeks, and heard it through a stethoscope at 12 weeks, but I have not reached the stage yet where my OH can hear it through my tummy.

Saw heartbeat at 7 weeks with Rebecca, but thats all we seen, a flicker on the screen!lol x

Saw Bethanie's heart beating at the first scan (12 weeks) but I don't remember the first time I heard it! (bad mummy oops :$)

I saw the heartbeat at just after 8 weeks when I had my dating US
I don't have my next US now for a few more weeks so i'm still waiting. I'm very excited :D

I saw and heard the heartbeat at 6 weeks, it was 130bpm
then i heard it again at 13 weeks at 150bpm

I'm still waiting........going in today for my first ultrasound:happydance:, so I of course will see it on the screen, still hoping to hear it through my abdomen too!

Kellie:cloud9:

I saw and heard my little one's heartbeat at 7 weeks+3 days. Although it was difficult for the tech to find at that time. I heard and saw it clear as day at 10 weeks as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"