heartbeat?

Naya69

Reaction score
when was the earlyest time that the sonograph person was able to pick up your babys hb and at what stages was it not detected but shown up later on any replys will be great thanks x

My first scan at 8 weeks I seen my baby's heart beat. Some people get it as early as 6 weeks and others have to wait until they are 12 weeks. I guess it just depends on the person or the technology used on you. I'm not really sure though...:shrug:

I first heard the heartbeat on the ultrasound at 6 weeks and 3 days

8 weeks 4 days by sonographer and 12 weeks by me on a doppler

i seen my babys heart beat on a scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and seen a very very active wiggly baby at 11 weeks lol back next thursday for my dating scan as the brilliant hospital mucked all the appointments up lol .. o well laeats i seen my lil wiggly bub lol x

i went for a scan at 5 wk 5 days and i saw the hb and it was beating very fast but ive read this is too early to detect a hb and even then it wouldnt be fast as the hb starts off slow iam just thinkin i was more far than they thought what do u guys think???

I had a scan the other day measuring 7 weeks 4 days and we saw the hearbeating away very quick :)

I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and saw the heartbeat.

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 2 days and saw/heard nothing, but had another scan at 8 weeks 1 day and saw baby plus little heart beating away!!!

I had a scan at 4 weeks 3 days and saw nothing, had another at about 5 weeks 5 days and saw the HB pulsing away.

They were really unsure of my dates (as i have PCOS) and said that they'd usually wait for another few weeks before trying to see it in a scan as it is hard to see early on and its not nice when women cant see it because its too early

at my scan at 5 wk 5 days i saw baby which looked like kidney bean and saw a light inside baby flashing on and off fast is this normal for a scan at that stage or would you say i was further on x

i saw the baby and the heartbeat last night im 10 weeks and 5 days .. but that was the first time i had been to the doctors soo im sure i couldve seen it earlier.

The first time my doctor checked was at 10 weeks 3 days, and I heard the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->