Heartbeat :)

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
No point to this really, but I found baby's heartbeat last night on the doppler and am SOOOO excited! I was 8+6 by LMP, 9 weeks by ultrasound (7+6 ultrasound put me a day ahead). Little one was hiding good. Took me half an hour to find it, but when I did it was amazing. Didn't hear the heartbeat at my ultrasound, just saw the flicker and the dr measured the beats and said it was good for my dates so this was the first time I heard it.

At first the doppler didn't register it, but I heard it. Then I gave it a minute and searched again and the doppler I don't think was picking it up very well as the number kept jumping around, but was mostly in the high 150s/160s. Didn't listen long as I didn't want to bug the little guy or girl too much, but it was amazing :)

So yeah...no point to this....it was just exciting:happydance:

Yay how exciting!! I'm tempted to buy one but I'm afraid I'll make myself crazy with it!!

Oh you probably will lol. And I know I will. I already want to listen every night but am trying not to. It makes me feel better though.

Aww lovely! I tried mine today but I'm only 8 weeks, couldn't really find anything but I only tried for 5 minutes, will have to try again in a few days :)

I tried the day before at 8+5 and couldn't find it. I didn't try very long though. Last night I was stubborn and looked until I found it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->