heartbeat

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
When did you find the baby's heartbeat on a dopplar?

today was my 2nd doctors appt. and my first one with my midwife.

she told me thats its very early (almost 8 weeks along now) and not to worry at all if she doesn't find the heartbeat.

well, she didn't find it, but we could hear all the fluids swishing around, and she said after the physical exam, that everything looks normal, and my uterus and everything is growing nicely.

so i'm guessing i shouldn't be worried then. i just wish i would have heard it :/

my next appt is january 26th...

Lovingyou, my sis is a GP and told me she never ever can find a heartbeat even at 12 weeks. She actually doesnt like to even check for it because it just stresses the mothers out so much. She says its usually 14/15 weeks before they can find a heartbeat with any ease.

Hope that makes you feel better..

Lovingyou, my sis is a GP and told me she never ever can find a heartbeat even at 12 weeks. She actually doesnt like to even check for it because it just stresses the mothers out so much. She says its usually 14/15 weeks before they can find a heartbeat with any ease.

Hope that makes you feel better..

Thank you SOOO much! I know, all that really caused was more stress. i kind of wish she never would have done that at all! but its okay. :/ my next appt i will be 13 weeks, so hopefully then :]

You're welcome! I am so blessed to have her.. I make her listen to all my craziness before I go to my GP so I am well prepped for the meeting! My GP is actually a colleague of my sisters... My sis has talked me off of a few cliffs..

Yeah, its good to have family around. Its good to be ready. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->