Heartbreak :(

What part of Lincoln are you from hun?

I live City Centre if you need an ear or 2 - my SIL has had similar sort of experiences and gave birth this morning, my advice is be glad its happened now - so you can get over him and come the birth concentrate on LO!!! xxxxxxxxx

hey chick, i live in tattershall, its mark tht lives city centre, damn it lol but have lots of houses to view next week there :)
i bloody hope that soon enough i just wont care what he says! xxxxxx

Awww hun. He is a total waste of space and you are definitely better off without him!!

The way he spoke to you in that conversation is just sickening and he had no remorse at all with the fact that you were upset with what was coming out of his mouth. Not wanting to see his child.......PRICK!

As for the whole facebook thing....I hate facebook anyway. i have one but hate using it. Facebook ruins lives!!! He is only writing those comments on there for two reasons, he thinks it's hurting you and he is getting a reaction from his little friends, which is what he wants.

Well done for deleting him and even though he can't see you status I would still put a positive comment on there because like your friends have done with you, someone will inform him.

The more you ignore him and show him that you dont need him in your life the more it will annoy him and make him realise. It's the best thing to do!!

My OH split up with me in a pub in front of all of his mates (i knew it was coming in a way and was sick to the stomach) when the words came out of his mouth I was calm, I smiled at him gave him a hug said this is goodbye then downed my drink and walked out and down to the local nightclub with a friend. I ended up making him look like a total arse in front of his friends and just from doing that showed him that I didnt need him in my life and was quite happy and able to survive on my own......He realised pretty much straight away what he done and came crawling back. I made him BEG for it and now a year and a half later we're pregnant :D

Good luck my darling we are all here for you when you need us x x x

Hi emma, i have been reading your posts during the last few days and can hear a real change in what youre posting!! Its getting more positive!! Thats great!! Good on ya!! Hope you remain as strong during the next few weeks and show mark you do not need a waster dragging you down to his level!! Go girl!!

What part of Lincoln are you from hun?

I live City Centre if you need an ear or 2 - my SIL has had similar sort of experiences and gave birth this morning, my advice is be glad its happened now - so you can get over him and come the birth concentrate on LO!!! xxxxxxxxx

hey chick, i live in tattershall, its mark tht lives city centre, damn it lol but have lots of houses to view next week there :)
i bloody hope that soon enough i just wont care what he says! xxxxxx

Dont be put off moving to the City Centre - there is some fantastic facilities etc give me a shout if you need any help or anything - i moved her before xmas wouldnt move back for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->