Heartbroken :(

Kitty23

Mummy to Poppy and Noah
Reaction score
I took my darling ginger fluffy cat to the vet today, he's started straining to wee yesterday and I knew it was a bladder infection ( he's had one before) so I thought it would be ok to leave it until today and then take him to the vets.

This morning I coudn't find him, finally 10 mins before our appointment I found him in one of the kitchen cupboards, shaking and breathing oddly. I rushed him in to the vets. The vet said his bladder was completely blocked and that he would need surgery asap and he might not make it. :cry: He told me not to get my hopes up :(

My poor little cat, he's my baby he's not even a cat, I will be devasted if he doesn't make it :( I was shaking so hard in the vets. The vet said the blockage was so bad the build of of toxins would be very high and there might be nothing they can do :(.

Can everyone please send positive thoughts for my little cat( he's not little he's 7kg lol). I would really apprieciate it. :(.

Christmas might be off in our house this year :cry:

Oh the poor kitty. Sending lots and lots of positive thoughts your way x

Oh No!! Sending loads of love and Positive thoughts to get fluffy through!! xxx

Awww lovely I am so sad to read this :(

I really hope he is okay, what a horrible thing for him and you to have to go through

Big hugs

xxxxx

sending loads of positive thoughts your way xxx

good luck ginger cat you can pull through!! 7kg! thats huge! mine are only 3kg and i thought their bums were big! x

aww nothing is worse than losing someone around the holiday and yes pets are loved too! I hope things go ok and he'll be fine.

awww :hugs::hugs: i hope he makes a full recovery.

xxxx

thinking off you and your poor little cat i know how you feel, sending you loads of hugs.

wishing your poor cat all the best, I completely know how you feel, I have two cats & they are like my babies. :hugs: Although I agree with that earlier post - 7kg is huge! The bigger one of my two is 5kg and I think she looks massive xxxx :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry it happened. My cat made me a present on my birthday a couple years ago and ate the plastic strings from birthday balloons which cut into her intestines. Every time they took her for an observation, she behaved like she is not sick but each time I took her home the poor thing was throwing up so they finally operated on her with so many incisions. She recovered in one week after the surgery and is a happy cat all over again. My dog just had a surgery to remove 17 bladder stones and already started an infection, he survived too and fully recovered in four days. They do recover and their immune system is stronger than ours. Stay positive hon, sending you all our love xxx

oh no hun! :hug:

Get well soon kitty sending you furry head butts and fuzzy hugs - update us when you can
xx

awww :hugs:

Heaps and Heaps of PMA your way.

I hope he gets better soon,

Nicola xx

Sending you and your kitty love. I know how hard it is to lose a furry one.

I work at a vet clinic. A blocked bladder is something we see ALL the time. Although it's definitley an emergency, it's something that they usually recover from.

Hope all goes well with the little kitty.

Hope everything goes well!!! One my my kitties is 7/8kg and I couldn't imagine life without him, especially around christmas time, thinking of you and your kitty:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->