Heartbroken :(

Oh no, hoping the vet is just a pessimist and the kitty will be fine. Poor little meow. :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know exactly how you're feeling because we lost both our cats this year to illness, it's been awful. We have a lot of experience dealing with bladder and kidney problems and it really is amazing what the vets can do. Sending you and your kitty lots of positive vibes. Hope you have some good news for us soon :hugs:

I hope all goes well :( I would be devastated if anything happened to my cats!

Aw come on kitty - you can pull through!

:cry: god i hope he's ok. x x sending positive vibes x x

Update! :)

My little poppet is doing fine!!! I've been in hospital all day ( not fun) and I got a voicemail from the vet. The vet says the operation was great, they are keeping him in for 3 days and he has a catheter in bless him and apparantly he is very grumpy lol! So so so happy! I can't wait to have him home so I can spoil him :)

Thanks for all the lovely messages :) xxxx

xxx

I was just about to send you a good luck message..... I am soo happy that your cat is doing well.... give you beloved cat a hug from me
xx

Update! :)

My little poppet is doing fine!!! I've been in hospital all day ( not fun) and I got a voicemail from the vet. The vet says the operation was great, they are keeping him in for 3 days and he has a catheter in bless him and apparantly he is very grumpy lol! So so so happy! I can't wait to have him home so I can spoil him :)

Thanks for all the lovely messages :) xxxx

xxx

Aw fantastic news!! :happydance: hugs and a quick recovery to kitty!! xx

That is awesome news! I'm glad that all is well!

I'm so sorry hun. I really hope your cat will make it and I just wanted to say that I wish there was more petowners taking their responsibility allowing their pets to go thru surgery instead of putting them down.
I really hope he will be okay xxx

Glad your cat is doing better hunni - My cat's are like my babies too and we lost one of them (oddly enough, also a ginger tom) at the end of February :( It's just aweful... So sending LOADS of hugs to kitty and wishes for a speedy recovery xx

wonderful news :) see kitties and dogs usually pull through okay, they shouldn't have had scared you. The only thing that really scared me after is the bill I got - we are about 3,500$ lighter than we were a week ago and all before Christmas, but it's well worth it. Here is to healthy and speedy recovery for your little kitty :) xx

Thats great news hun so glad your kitty is going to be ok......

Sooooo chuffed to read its good news!!! Brilliant! Well done Kitty. What is his name btw? xxx

Aww just read this and i'm so glad your kitty is okay :). One of my cats was ill and in the vets last week so I know how you feel, they're your babies aren't they! Glad he's on the road to recovery, well done kitty xx

Glad to hear he's ok. ( I knew he would be) And I'm sure during his time as an in-patient, he'll be spoiled rotten with cuddles.

Great news :happydance: And he'll be home in time for a lavish turkey dinner for xmas!!

I must admit though I can't help smiling at the thought of a grumpy ginger tom, it just conjures up an image of a cat I used to have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->