Heartbroken

tkeith8109

Reaction score
After my husband finally agreed to us ttc #3 idk if it will happen now. Originally we thought we could make it work financially, but honestly child care is so expensive and i dont think we can make it work. I am so heartbroken about this. I was so excited, started taking prenatals and talking to friends with 3 kids and now it probably won't happen.

Ah hun :hugs:. Is there no way around things financially, like maybe working more hours now and pushing ttc back a while, so you can save more towards childcare? Or perhaps finding a way to cut down on the need for childcare, like childminding so you can look after your LO at the same time?

Unfortunately we are already cutting out tons of expenses, we both work 40+hrs and I honestly don't want to push it back too much. We don't want a large age gap plus I have some health issues that may only get worse the older I get. I have went over so many different options and it really boils down to this; I don't want to make us struggle or short our 2 kids on stuff we want for them to make another child work. Its just not fair to them. Maybe we will figure something out, but right now I just feel hopeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->