Heartburn at 4 weeks?

Clovercandy

Reaction score
I ate some good amount of onions that usually don't give me any trouble but an hour ago I had to pull them all out of my salad cause I felt a heartburn come on...

Is it from pregnancy? and why?

Pretty early for heartburn if you ask me haha...

I got heartburn last night from something doesn't make me have it. I'm almost certain it's from pregnancy but couldn't give you a reason why.

I've had a little heartburn and im at the same stage as you :)

Haha thanks :) I had a very strong metallic taste in my mouth today!! I'm going to take every symptom i get as a good sign lol x

I had BAD heartburn from just after conception until my MS kicked in, totally normal x

I've probably had heartburn once my entire life before I've been TTC... and two days before I got my BFP I had heartburn for HOURS. SO I'm assuming it was my pregnancy. This is my first and I've been reasearching EVERY simple thing I feel and I'm honestly finding out that nobody is the same and every pregnancy is TOTALLY different.

:) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

I've probably had heartburn once my entire life before I've been TTC... and two days before I got my BFP I had heartburn for HOURS. SO I'm assuming it was my pregnancy. This is my first and I've been reasearching EVERY simple thing I feel and I'm honestly finding out that nobody is the same and every pregnancy is TOTALLY different.

:) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

you too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->