Heartburn = baby with hair??

Heartburn is actually caused by baby squishing your stomach and other organs. For me the wives tale was true with my dd though. I had terrible heartburn with her I swear literally everything gave me heartburn and she came out with a thick head full of hair. I've had slightly less heartburn this time so we will see if it ends up being true and she has less hair :)

ah ha! Its true :) there is a study at John hopkins proving it..

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/20/health/20really.html?_r=0

not everyone gets it but i was right about the hormones thing and hair :)

have fun with this...it is kind of odd bally lol

Old wives tale. Having said that though, I had a lot more heartburn with my DD than my DS. Neither of my babies had lots of hair, but my DD did have more hair than my son. So in my case it was kinda true.

I was born with loads if dark hair and OH was totally bald and is fair... i assumed dd would be like me and have some dark hair but nope, she was a complete baldy and is now fair.

Im excited to see if this baby is bald like her sister or if she has hair like mummy (althouh all of OHs 15 nieces and nephews were bald babies so its looking likely she will follow suit!)

Ive never had heartburn in my life, even when not pregnant so I suppose its true for me :)

didn't have heartburn onces with DS and he was born with a gorgeous head of hair that just kept on growing and getting thicker! I've had a little bit of heartburn with this one and am convinced he will be born bald like his father :)

My MIL was convinced my son would come out with loads of black hair due to my bad heartburn and the fact my husband is really dark.......

He came out basically bald with some blonde wispy hair :haha:

I had terrible heartburn with all three of mine but all wad very very little hair

I'm having bad heartburn, the kind which you can feel coming up your throat.

At my 32 week scan I was told my baby already have a full head of hair

:thumbup:

Same!!

31 weeks 4D scan tech said she had loads of hair!!!! And I chug up stomach acid daily. Delightful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->