Heartburn- early pregnancy sign?? Help.

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
Okay so I am beyond confused with my body. I have been up all night with heartburn. Bad. Like to the point where I thought i would vomit. It felt minty all down my throat or cold, it's a weird feeling but not a good one at all. I thought I was hungry so I ate a couple crackers and BAM HEARTBURN so bad I had to get up.

So took a test this morning. AF due tomorrow. Bfn. So I'm like, wth is going on. I don't even feel like AF is coming anymore and now I have this terrible feeling in my throat.

My question is-could I be pregnant and is this an early sign? Even tho I'm getting Bfn? I'm going to try to test with a FRER later rather than a cheapie. Maybe something will show up. But I've tested all weekend and bfn. Help ya girl out. I'm staying home from work for heartburn. How lame.

Heartburn usually starts when you have a bump and everything is pushed up. The acid then burns your throat. I got it at about 6 months pregnant.

If a test is not detecting it yet then its unlikely. Most symptoms start around six weeks.

Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon x

P.s try and not look into things
. I was just like you when i was trying and i wish i had relaxed more xx

I posted the same question earlier.. (and we are both due for AF tomorrow! Baby dust to us!) A few women said that they had heartburn in the 2ww...mine started almost a week ago. Don't give up hope yet...just because it was negative this morning doesn't mean you're not preggers! And yes heartburn is an early symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->