Heartburn

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
grrrrr im starting to really like Cheese & Onion crisps but everytime i eat them i get terrible heartburn. i no exactly what will happen if i have them but i still do it... then end up suffering. why oh why... lol

whats giving you heartburn! x

I just recently started getting heartburn after my meals too. Usually it happens if I eat too much. Which sucks, because God knows, I'm a little piggy right now. LOL

eating :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, get a prescription and get chugging :) i pack crisps 20ml gaviscone :angel:

everything! even when i dont eat get it :( lol i suffered from it befor i was pregnant so it just makes it worse and i have to take a catagory b prescription medication otherwise i will be coughing up acid! :( hehe i feel so sorry for myself! but darling the best thing is if your dying for your crisps, put a glass of milk in the freezer and when you are done eating the crisps sip REALY slowly on your milk and get the glass into you and it wont be as bad! ;)
xoxo

I used to get heartburn for no specific reason and I didn't really get it until later on so I suppose I was quite lucky really x

BUT dont drink water!!! it will splash up your esophogas! and that hurts! :)

Oh i am lucky then really.. because i dont get it after everything i eat. i drink 3 litres a water a day. and i have got it with that befor. but then im like how can you possibly get that with only drinking water?? x

yea if i drink too much water i get it bad! DEFINATLY dont stop drinking water hehe just when you have it dont drink it because it will only splash up and irritate it more! Anything realy sparks it off.. even milk has its own acids in it.. but just tends to cool the acid off!
xoxo

I've just recently started to get heartburn..
It's horrible isn't it.
Bought some Gaviscon Cool today.
I abs love cold toast with butter & marmalade with a cuppa tea.. & that always gives me heartburn :growlmad:

OH's mum said if you get heartburn it means it's got/gonna have lots of hair :baby:
xx​

haha - everything... water definitely seems to make it worse... and then when I burp it's not just air (TMI? probably...)

I never experienced it before being pregnant, really not fun!

Tomatoes and all fruit juice and also if i dont eat enough in the day ,gaviscon is my wonder drug lol. Also avoid anything hot after a bout of heartburn cos it burns on the way down .xx

EVERYTHING!!!
Seriously, it started about 3 days before my BFP and hasn't let up, I eat gaviscon tablets like they're smarties and was almost in tears last night when I realised I'd completely run out and couldn't get to sleep cause of the heartburn.
This seems to be my 'thing'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->