Heartburn??

Congrats Ryliesmummy!! Girls did either of you test again today?

Congrats, ryliesmummy! You give me hope!

Yes, tested this morning and BFN, and light line on the OPK. Currently have terroble heartburn from lunch, and was having stabbing pain in both ovaries last night. So weird. Have not been having any AF-like cramps.

As for OPKs, don't worry if you're not getting two lines. It doesn't mean you won't still get a BFP! Sometimes you can detect the hormones with the OPK, but not always.

I had the most awful heartburn in my 2ww too! Never had it before but got it really bad for about 4 days just before my BFP at 11DPO.........so i'd say its a very good sign. Fingers crossed for you :happydance: xxx

thats great to hear! I have bad lower back ache and feel v irritable. Woke at 12 midnight last night covered in sweat and had to change my pjs... weird!

Hello Ladies

I have not tested again as I'm trying to cure myself of POASS. AF is due tomorrow or Thursday and today I'm having AF symptoms moodiness, backaches, and cramps, so I'm thinking I'm out this month, but I know its not official until AF shows. Wishing everyone a BFP

Tps- I hope AF stays away!! I had bad cramps at the end of last week, but they're gone now. Now I just have weird, intermittent stabbing ovary pain.

hereitgoes- i've also been sweating at night (and getting up to pee). I've been v hot, which is weird as it's been below freezing here!

I'm really, really hoping this is it!!

Hello WantaBelly,

Do you happen to remember your cervical position and cervical mucus before you got your BFP

So now the heartburn has improved, but I'm constantly burping...like even when I first wake up in the morning. So weird. And I have stabbing ovary pain and cramping. I can't decide if I'm getting AF, or my ovary is about to fall out. Ahhhh!

Anyone else have the burping problem, or is there something majorly wrong with me?

I have major burping problem, which I only ever get in pergnancy, but now worried that if it isn't pregnancy related I may have IBS, as I also have nausea and excessive tiredness.

Oh dear, as if my thrush problem wasn't bad enough...

Today is turning out to be somewhat rubbish! The internet is a bad tool.

Hello Doodles,

I have been burping all morning and idk why, but I also had this 2 cycles ago and got a BFN :(. I still haven't tested again and today I'm having some serious AF type cramps and back aches but no AF yet but I know she's coming to show her ugly face. :(.

lumboo - I haev ibs too... its a nightmare!
Girls I had this (TMI WARNING!!) white blob of mucus when I went to the bathroom there - sorry - never had this before.. I keep imagining this metal taste in my mouth but I think maybe its not my imagination? I have no appetite though at all... oh God, why is my body doing this to me...

Yeah, this burping is super weird. It's been going on since the weekend. I NEVER get this.

TPS- my cramping and back pain are starting to make me scared that AF is on her way, as well. But plenty of women get that before a BFP, so as long as no bleeding, we're not out yet!!

hereitgoes- i've had the white blob before. So weird! It can be a good sign, as it could mean you're making a mucus plug. Metal mouth sounds terrible!! I've been convinced my morning coffee tastes like soap for the past two days. Perhaps DH is doing a poor job of washing the mugs, or I'm going crazy. LOL.

IBS sounds horrid. I've never had too many intestinal issues, but sure have had my fill this past week. I can now sympathize with all of you who have IBS!!

Its odd because Im 8/9 Days PO and have bad heartburn too and I never really get it!

Im 8 dpo today and have had terrible heartburn all day today- have NEVER had it before - kept telling DH I got this buring sensation below my throat hubby said thats heartburn!! How strange. Also I felt really really hopeful after ovulation now 2ww is drawing to a close im feeling really negative like no way would I be that lucky! is that a protective thing? so that I dont build myself up? Anyone else feel the same? xx

KARMA- I'm also feeling quite negative today, and am convinced that this cramping means I'm out. It's really hard to be positive during the 2WW, but your symptoms sound promising! :) Baby dust to you!!

Hello Ladies,
So the heartburn is gone, but now I'm having cramps and backaches just like AF so I'm just waiting for her to come :(. This morning I also had a sore throat not sure if it was a symptom or just my allergies as I've also had a runny nose since Saturday!

TPS- FX'd for you!!! I hope AF stays away!!

My cramps have subsided, but I'm still having nagging pain in my right ovary. I'm having a hard time not obsessing. LOL.

He ladies! Sorry to butt in on this convo but I also have been having slight heartburn for the last 3 days. I 6dpo and don't have a good feeling that I'll get a BFP but this heartburn is making me get my hopes up. I only get the heartburn for a few minutes throughout the day though, nothing constant. I also had increased CM after ov but it's been dry for 2 days now. FX'd for all of you!!!

My heartburn also hasn't been constant. Mostly just right after I eat something. Today, though, I've just been having general indigestion instead of heartburn. As for CM, I've been dry for the past few days, but seem to have redeveloped EWCM again today...which is either imminent AF, or a great sign. *sigh*

Hello Ladies,

Still feel like AF is coming and no sign of her yet. Last cycle she didn't come til 15dpo so she may come tomorrow. I'm still burping and now I have gas *gross* lol. My boobs are extremely tender which is normal. I was for sure AF was coming I even used a Tampon and went to go change it and there was nothing on it, but the cramps and backaches are painful I even had to take advil. I have a test in my car I may take it when it get off work. I have class tonight so I can take it before class :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->