Heartburn

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by Mellie1988, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Mellie1988

Mellie1988 Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due

ARGHHH.... I've had heartburn really bad for like the past week now :grr:

Also like various other things have got my mind in overdrive and i'm pretty sure i'm imagining other symptoms now....praying that i'm NOT pregnant!!

Is heartburn something you notice in the first few weeks of pregnancy? :shrug: or is it later on in the pregnancy?

Can't test till Thursday now, but starting to sh*t myself now :haha: i've got the coil, so i'm pretty sure i'm not....but yeah, i've felt REALLY tired the past week, had cramps and slight spotting last week but no AF came of it (don't even know when my AF is due as they are all of the show now I have coil) and i've got the serious munchies, all I want to do is EAT. I'm sure its all in my head though? But its weird because i've never had heartburn unless i'm pregnant....:-k

Arghhh. Pointless post but yeah, fingers crossed for a BFN ladies :wacko: :haha:

x

2. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

Hmm, I dunno! I didn't get heartburn until much later in my pregnancy and then it has just come and gone afterward. Hope you get it figured out though! :hugs:

3. stephx

stephx Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure heartburn comes later.. ahh I remember it well :sick:

Ill keep my fingers crossed for a BFN.. and stop symptom spotting! lol x

4. Mellie1988

Yeah thats what I thought....just really odd that I have never had heartburn unless I was pregnant....i've had it constantly every time I eat for like a week now :wacko:

And Steph, once I get something in my head, i'm a bugger for it....I really will create imaginary symptoms in my head lol.

x

5. Hotbump

Hotbump SAHM, student, & wife :)

dont scare me please :nope: i have the same symptoms and i didnt think about being pregnant until i read you thread. im on depo so now i just have to get those thoughts out of my head :dohh:

6. LucyintheSky

LucyintheSky Mom of Two!

The only time I ever have heartburn is when I'm pregnant & it's the first symptom I ever get.

Maybe you're just having some PMS symptoms?

7. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

I didnt have heartburn til 30+ weeks. Hope you get your :bfn: :haha: xxx

8. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

I had heartburn late in my pregnancy, but I still get it sometimes.

9. sarah0108

sarah0108 Well-Known Member

eeek i ALWAYS worry too because i get all of those and i have a coil also :haha:

ive ended up buying countless tests :dohh: x

10. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

:O you knooww you want a baby Mellie :winkwink: a little 'Logan'? Ohh you like newborn snuggles :haha:

No, but seriously, hope you get your BFN. Texttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

xoxox

11. aliyah_112

aliyah_112 Guest

Generally from my experience, women experience heartburn nearing the end of their pregnancy. Although not everyone is the same and have the same symptoms.
    Hope you get the result you want! :flower:

12. Lauraxamy

Lauraxamy Well-Known Member

Hate to scare you Hun but I did have it at the start of mine because I was constantly hungry but feeling sick so my tummy was empty alot, I had it lots.. didn't get it at the end at all just at the start! I hope you get your BFN! xx

13. LoisP

LoisP Guest

BFN dust :dust: LOL xx

14. nadinek

nadinek Well-Known Member

lol i still get heartburn now! its like my body never got the message it could stop now or the babies messed me up for life!! BFN dust!!

15. Mellie1988

Hahaa thanks girls!! I don't even think I'm gonna test, it's probs just all in my head! If I don't get AF by like this time next week then maybe I will test....can't remember when I'm due on though lol :/

X