HeartBurn!!!!!

I had no morning sickness, so i think this is my punishment!!! I have it all day long, if i eat and if i dont! I hope the myth about the baby having hair if you get heartburn isnt true, because im gonna have one seriously hairy child lol x

I used to take zantac for heartburn and acid reflux but the DR took me off it when i became pregnant, altho if my heartburn carries on im going to ask to go back on it as it really helps, and must be safe to use in pregnancy as ive read others take it x

I practically drink bottles of gaviscon extra. On prescription from doctors and luckily living in Scotland they are free!! X

I had hoped to have escaped the dreaded heartburn. It was awful in my last 2 pregnancies but the last few days I've been getting it at night as soon as I lie down.. boo!!! Maalox is once again my best friend :rofl:

I was really complaining about this yesterday! It got so bad that I couldn't eat dinner, downed three servings of Gaviscon and wondered if making myself sick would help. But I agree with Kelly, this feels like my punishment for being smug about having no morning sickness!

I did google the hairy baby link with heartburn and found some info to say that there is actually link! Surely a baby can't be that hairy at 21 weeks though?!

Ladies... Drink soda water little and often to neutralise the acid. Doesn't work for long, hence little and often, but I promise it does work!

From a long time sufferer throughout both pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->