Heartburn?

Julia323

Reaction score
I thought heartburn was something you got later on in pregnancy, but apparently I've been blessed with it now. I have never had heartburn before, and now I've had it the last 3 nights around bedtime. What can I do about this?

I'm not having any MS yet, I seem to feel really crummy in the late afternoons and evenings, and that's the only time I've had any inclination of nausea, but this heartburn is driving me nuts!

I have it! Had it for about a week now. so way later than you, plus its my third pregnancy and this one is twins so i would expect ot to be sooner with me. sorry your having it so soon. gavision is ok in pregnancy.

Ive had it since 7dpo. I suggest taking tums! They are my lifesaver and safe for the baby! I would go throught a whole container every 10 days or so with my last pregnancy and it looks like it will be the same with this one. Good luck. Also whole milk is good too if your wanting a more "natural" reliever.... it just wont stay down for me or I would do that instead.

I knew I was pregnant because I had heartburn and didnt normally get it, It started off with just heartburn and feeling rough to actually getting to ms within two weeks x I hope u doont suffer with ms like i have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"