Heaving

TattyHead

Reaction score
I've been heaving so much I'm struggling to breathe &.getting a little worried...I've just booked myself a doctor's appointment, has anyone had success with anti sickness tablets?
Seriously was to sit here & cry :cry:

When I was pregnant with DS1 and DS2 I had unrelenting morning sickness. Small frequent meals and ginger tea helped me some.

I've just been admitted into hospital for a drip as I'm dehydrated. I'm hoping that makes me feel a bit better, & hopefully I'll get anti sickness stuff at the same time ...

I hope you feel better soon. I have had awful sickness that's worsened a lot over the last 2 weeks. I'm off to the Drs tomorrow to get some anti sickness meds hopefully xx

I've been given some iv anti sickness meds and 2 bags of fluids..can't explain how good I feel right now :haha:
Wish I had gone to the doctor's earlier.
I still have high ketones in my urine, but hoping it will have dropped a bit soon so I can go home.
The hospital is giving me cyclizine to take in tablet form at home & some vitamins (can't remember what they called them), I also have to take blood thinning injections everyday, but if this helps the nausea settle I'm happy!!

Hope your doctor's visit goes well!! :flower:

Sucking on ice helped me when I got to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->