Heavy Bleeding 2 days after IVF

MWILL

Reaction score
Hi ladies after several years of trying and couple of failed IUI my DH decided to do IVf. We did a 5day FET on Tuesday the 19th March. On Thursday morning I started period like bleeding. I have to use a pad.is it possible to start period 2 days after transfer? I am so confused? Anyone go through this?

Hi MWILL,

I experienced bleeding too, it was implantation bleeding. I had a lot of cramping too. I do remember using a pad but I don't think it was heavy like a period.

Good luck!

Hi Lunabella. Thank you so much for replying. It seems too much for implantation bleeding . 4 DAYS later I am still bleeding. It's like the 3rd or 4th day period flow. I have googled and ladies don't seem to experience AF do soon after. My doctor is also confused
So emotional . We transferred 2 frosties this cycle.

I've got everything crossed that everything will be OK for you <3 :dust:

My doctor just told me to stop the meds. I gather he doesn't believe I have a chance. 6dp5dt

Hi Lunabella. Question. How long did your bleeding last. It has slowed down today and a mixture of brown and red blood. Including today it has been 5 DAYS. Previously more red

Hi ladies. Thank you for the support. I tested this morning and BFN. Gonna take a break for a couple of months before next round

I'm so sorry that it didn't work for you this round. I hope it will work in the next round. Have you still got embryos left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"