heavy bleeding @ 7wks...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
so woke up today with brown/dark red bleeding that has turned red... i went up to epu who checked me over... said my cervix was closed, went for a scan and they can see a sac but possibly to early to see anything else... my uterus they said is nice and thick aswell and they cant see any fluid around the sac... im back up tomorrow for another scan (one i got today wasnt official apparently due to the doctor tht seen me called in a favor of someone on a diff dept) but is there any positive outcome??

im stil bleeding red blood... its like a period... im not filling a pad or that but there is stil quite alot... they have said to prepare for a mc which i am as much as i dont want to cause weve been trying for 4 yrs and had a ectopic 2yrs ago so really wanted this to be it.

no advice i hope the scan goes well tomorrow there could be so many reasons and outcomes praying for you x:hugs:

When I was pregnant with my last baby after my first ultrasound he said he saw my baby and also an empty sac. He said it may reabsorb or I may bleed from it but that it had nothing to do with the baby. Maybe you had an extra empty sac that never developed that you passed

Oh mummy I'm sorry. Are you in any pain? I wonder if it's too early for them to see if it's a hematoma.

I'm praying it slows down for you and all is well for your scan tomorrow. Try to stay positive and rest

I had 2 big bleeds with my DD. I went to the ER twice and kept having red/brown bleeding from 7w to about 11w. I hope everything turns out well for you also :hugs:

Had my other scan and im definitely going to miscarry... the sac has moved down the womb from where it was yesterday so just waiting for it all to pass now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->