Heavy bleeding no cramping

Joannacheeka

Reaction score
Ughh totally distressed... Started bleeding last night and went to bed... woke up with an entire pad filled with blood containing some blood clots.

Bleeding has calmed down a lot... almost as if I'm having my period.

Friday my hCG results were at 366... which is about 4 weeks and a couple days...
I got back in on Monday to see if the hCG levels have increased, decreased, or stayed the same.

This morning I had one sharp pain... but nothing after that.

Anybody have words of advice? Words of wisdom? Experience with a similar issue?

Please and thank you!

This was my first post... Didn't get a lot of feedback.

Hello all. My name Is Joanna and I'm 24 years old. Im a full time student and employee... I recently found out I was pregnant and... feeling a little confused about the issue considering my boyfriend had just dumped me. Ha!
Anyways, after telling him and coming to the decision I would keep the baby, complications began.

We had sex, and afterwards I started bleeding... not a lot of blood, but of course as a newly to this I was terrified. There was no cramping at the time, and the blood flow was extremely light. To give you an estimation... it would have filled up half of a "light tampon."

After the bleeding subdued, brown, old blood was there. I immediately set a Dr's apt.

The doctor gave my an examination and told me everything looked ok but that this would be considered a "threatened miscarriage." He also took my blood, and had me do a sonogram.

The sonogram showed nothing, as I'm only probably about four weeks. And of course that frightened me...
The woman also did a vaginal sonogram (not sure what you call those.) This, as well, showed nothing.

My blood test results came back today and they said my hormone level was 366... I looked this up and that looks normal for about four weeks...
Ill have to go in again on monday to get another blood test so we can see if the levels have changed.

I started bleeding again tonight though... Not a lot of blood... but its red... and I can't tell if I'm cramping or not.

Has anybody gone through something similar? Im so worried... Ive been crying all night

I'm sorry I have no advice but I really hope everything is ok for you. Its hard when you don't know for sure what's happening.

I've seen women here who have had bleeding but baby is fine.

:hugs: xx

Period like bleeding at 4 weeks could, unfortunately, be a chemical pregnancy. I've had 2 and that's what they were like. And, like pp said, some women do have bleeding and everything turns out okay. Hope you get some good news on Mon.

thank youg guys... I guess ill just have to wait and find out what happened with the blood test!

I had a chemical at 4 weeks last year. i did a pregnancy test and my lines faded. At the moment there i a risk of miscarriage but other things can make you bleed so the doctor will need to rule out miscarriage first. I hope everything is ok x

It sounds really similar to a chemical pregnancy :( I'm sorry sweetie. Keep us updated after your doctor's visit.

My levels dropped from 366 to 43...
Guess I've had a chemical pregnancy :(
I just don't understand Gods way of doing things... really i don't.
Get my heart set on something, and then take it all away....

I had one its cruel and makes u emotional. I found it hard to accept for a while my cycles went abit funny after too but im pregnant now again.

theres always a reason why this happens. The baby maybe would not have been able to develop. I did alot of research into it when i had one but i promise you that you will get pregnant again and its unlikely to happen again. Everything will be ok big hugs xx

Sorry hun. If you decide it is what you want (just bearing in mind your boyf situation) then I thought I'd reassure you I got pregnant with DD 12 days after having my chemical xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"