Heavy Unusual Period or Early Miscarriage??

tigerlou

Reaction score
Hi i posted early in the year that i was 7 days late (turned out to be a miscalculated period date) but here i am back again for more help.

i was late for my period by 4 days was due 25th of this month) and have been having one sided pain in my side on and off (still have it now) but anyway this morning i woke up and my 'period' came but this month its very strange as its very heavy and watery and what looks like a bit of stringy discharge. oh and i did a test yesterday morning and it was negative.

also yesterday i did start to get a little moody and emotional if thats any help? and i did go to a wedding on the 21st of this month and had red wine in a flute glass, not sure if that would jeopardise a pregnancy by only having a small amount.

i might be reading too much into this but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry if its too much/not enough info.)
Thanks
Louise.

There's really no way of knowing, ESP if u did a test. When I had an early miscarriage it was thick red blood def not watery, but then I'm sure everyone is different.

Alcohol won't induce a mc so don't worry.

If u r only 4days late n u were preg I believe drs consider it a chemical preg rather than a miscarriage (that doesn't help psychologically I know but physically means u should bleed as per a period n then your cycle starts as normal)

See a gp if u r worried Hun but if not good luck for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->