Hedgehog

katieandbump

Reaction score
Arrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh I have my 20 week scan tomorrow at 10.45, so in 26 hours exactly we'll be in there. SO SO SO nervous about bub, it's weird cos OH is mega excited and i'm rly nervous but don't want to make him worry too. Course i'm excited to find out gender as well but that's the last thing on my mind until i know bub is all ok. S/he has been kicking a fair bit today which is nice.

The main question i have is what shall i dooooo to keep busy till then, does anyone know of any way i can hibernate like a hodge heg and wake up tomorrow having skipped today?? Any magic potions. lol I wish. :rofl:

xxxxxx

Go get ya jim jams back on, put fire on, get quilt and snuggle up on sofa n watch movies all day!! Thats what id be doing lol!
x x x x

I know I'll be the same as you in a few weeks time!! :rofl:

Try and get an early night tonight and you might be able to sleep through some of the wait.:hugs:

i went to the baby show in london yesterday otherwise i would have been the same, the wait is a nightmare! I didnt sleep last night and today im knackered lol xxx

LOL i have no ideas but wanted to say good luck for tomorrow hun, fingers crossed LO plays ball and flashes their bits!!

awwww, i've been thinking about it being your scan tomorrow too today. It's so hard waiting but the time has to pass - unfortunately its usually very slowly (or at least it feels like that) good luck for tomorrow and try not to be too nervous! Can't wait to hear how it all goes

haha bless ya hun ul just have to go 2 bed early tonight thats what i did last night

Hehe i think boyfriend is dreading coming home i keep going, 24 hours, 20 hours and then text him saying its raining its pouring russ's snoring we went to bed to rest our heads cos we've got our scan in the morning lol..... and breeeeathe crazy lady lol.xx

Really hope it goes well! Have a fab time and let us know how you get on! :D

Good luck for today hun .. hope you get the result you want!!

good luck for today, can't wait to hear from you :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->