Heeeelp- naptimes???

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
So because lo was sleeping 10-12 in the mornings and 3:30-4:15 sometimes +
I took away his afternoon nap in the hope he will conk out at 7:30 ish but whats happening is he is falling asleep at 6:30 pm and waking up at 8 and not going back down til after 9 or closer to 10??

What am i doing wrong???

He wakes up at 7am.

my LO is 19 months old and for the past few months he has been getting up at about 7am he will have a nap at 12.45 - about 2 sometimes longer and then i put him to bed at 8.

Try moving his morning nap until after lunch it might work but all LO's are different!

Good luck

Thats what I was going to suggest too :thumbup:
I would try cutting out his morning nap and letting him nap after lunch and then keep him up til bedtime.
Good luck
xxx

I cant because the nap is at daycare, and they go down at 10 ish and he is so tired by ten he needs it.

Bren wakes up around 7 to 7:30. Naps from 10ish to 11:30. He then has another nap at around 4 and I wake him up at 5:30. he goes to bed at 9. I like this, it works for us. I now have time to get dinner ready and eat and hang with him and DH, and then get him ready for bed without rushing.

Bren wakes up around 7 to 7:30. Naps from 10ish to 11:30. He then has another nap at around 4 and I wake him up at 5:30. he goes to bed at 9. I like this, it works for us. I now have time to get dinner ready and eat and hang with him and DH, and then get him ready for bed without rushing.

I think I am going to do exactly this. We seem to have the same schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->