Heeleys???

pregatlast

Brand new mummy
Reaction score
My dd is almost 7. She has been desperate for heeleys for ages. I can't imagine them being good for leg muscles when you have to walk on your toes?? I used to be able to put her off by saying her feet were too small and they don't make her size but that's not the case anymore. It's one of only 3 things she wants for her birthday.

Are they ok?? Or are they bad for feet, ankles, legs, posture, spine etc???

Thanks

My girls love their Heeleys. You get a tool with them to take the wheels out ... for example they would skate down to the beach from the house and I'd take them off before they walked on the sand (a lesson learnt this was from :lol:).

I'd have no more concerns with Heeley's than bikes, scooters, inline skates, etc x

Ok, thanks, I wasn't sure if they'd be bad for her if she was walking with the wheels in as I've seen lots of kids around here do.

I tend to only let them wear them when I know they can skate or mostly. I keep pumps in the car though too, flip flops at he beach etc

Give the child some heeleys ;) hehe.

If you're worried about her feet/legs etc. just limit her usage, though I should imagine her own limit before she wants to take them off and relax won't be too much.

Dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->