Hehheehe

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MyFavSurprise, Jan 24, 2011.

1. MyFavSurprise

MyFavSurprise Well-Known Member

Just sharing a giggle about how my belly is sitting on my legs in the office chair :rofl:

It's getting big fast! Little butt in there likes to stretch mommy out, that's what dad says. "That Bio-Oil is not gonna do it! We'll call you inside out girl :haha:" Thinks hes sooo funny, what a butt! haha

2. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

lol i notced mine like that when i was in the bath it looks rediculous lmao x

3. MyFavSurprise

Haha, daddy's already laughing at me trying to scoot and roll into place in bed. I wonder what it's gonna be like in the next 3 months!!! AH!

4. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

by the time nine months comes around it will be halfway to your knees when you sit down lmao and you will know what it feels like to have a massive beer belly!

5. MyFavSurprise

Hahahaha oh no!! That's so funny. I saw my cousin on Christmas and she is pregnant, she was already like that, and she is due in Feb! She was miserable!

My boyfriend can't even pick me up anymore, I weigh more than him now! I'm gonna make him pull me by my arms up onto the bed when I'm that big hahaha