Heinz Tomato Soup and Flat Coke!!

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
this is my MS cure at the moment, with a packet of walkers ready salted crisps!! Its just about making life liveable!!

Sounds yummy :) I guess its whatever works for you and if you find something then stick with it. Mine was supernoodles, cucumber and fizzy water.

ooooh gawd, does it get that bad??

I spoke with sister earlier and she said that she had terrible ms with both her kids from 8 weeks on son fingers crossed it'll stay away for a little while longer!!

Hope you feel better!

Nicola xx

ooooh gawd, does it get that bad??

I spoke with sister earlier and she said that she had terrible ms with both her kids from 8 weeks on son fingers crossed it'll stay away for a little while longer!!

Hope you feel better!

Nicola xx

Pray to god Nicola, that you get it easy!
I'm fine now, well almost. Its about an hour after i get out obed until just after midday!!
I am glad that is has come on cos I still wasn't convinced i was pg!! now... its the only thing getting me through it!!

That sounds vile to me, but hey, whatever works. I'm sure if I felt sick and that worked, I'd think it was brilliant.:thumbup:

That sounds vile to me, but hey, whatever works. I'm sure if I felt sick and that worked, I'd think it was brilliant.:thumbup:

I know, i can't believe it myself, would not eat it normally!:dohh:! but i guess thats cravings for you!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->