Helen & Twinnies

MrsE

Reaction score
Helen,

I watched that program Animals in the Womb again last night on National Geographic channel.
Anyway next sunday they're having a program about multiple births in the womb, twins, triplets and quads and shows them growing and touching each other etc.

SUNDAY 21 JANUARY National Geographic Channel
(Sky Channel 526 NTL Channel 230)

6.00pm In The Womb: Twins, Triplets, Quads

Amazing 4-D ultrasound imaging follows the journey of foetuses from conception to birth, providing new insight and understanding of the complex processes involved in multiple births.

Thought you might like to watch it to see what your pair are up to in there :wink:

Cx

i watch that too, i was telling wobbles about it aswell

did you see the one with the little elephant?

its so lovely and very interesting to watch :D :D

xxxxxxx

I know they were so cute, it's fascinating isn't it. And it gave me a wierd dream last night that I had a pocket in the front of my belly and I gave birth to a little tabby kitten that popped out :shock: :?

Cx

MrsE said:
I know they were so cute, it's fascinating isn't it. And it gave me a wierd dream last night that I had a pocket in the front of my belly and I gave birth to a little tabby kitten that popped out :shock: :?

Cx

Thats weird, when Iwas pregnant with Noah Ihad a very vivid dream that Igave birth to a tabby cat, only it popped out the top of a red T-shirt that Iwas wearing in the dream instead.

It's my second dream of giving birth to a tabby kitten :oops:

In the first I really gave birth down below :oops: but it didn't hurt because it was so tiny and then I breastfed it.

In the second I had like a Kangaroo pocket in the front of my belly (my real baby was still in the belly behind it) and the kitten just popped out but I didn't breast feed this time. I went to PetsatHome and bought a litter tray and kitten food etc.

Really wierd, glad it's not just me though :lol:

Cx

MrsE said:
Helen,

I watched that program Animals in the Womb again last night on National Geographic channel.
Anyway next sunday they're having a program about multiple births in the womb, twins, triplets and quads and shows them growing and touching each other etc.

Sorry, must have missed this post originally. Thanks, Mrs E, a friend at work told me about it today, she gave me an article out of the paper which had a load of pics in it. They looked fantastic. We've just had a go fixing the Sky dish (it keeps getting blown out by all this wind) which entailed OH whacking it with a long stick. :lol: Anyway it's still not working, but I think it's also on Channel 4 in Feb so should catch it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->