Hellish Sickness

sam_b_88

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've just moved over from the first trimester (13+5) and I was wondering if anyone could help or just listen to my moaning! haha. I've had very little sickness all through my pregnancy but now I'm literally sick all day. I've been off work for two days and feel really guilty about it (even though they're great about everything).

I was just wondering if anyone else's sickness kicked in right at the end of the first trimester? If so when did it stop?

Finally I was just wondering what helped any of you with your sickness.

Thanks

Sam x

Ive suffered with it since wk 6 and still have it, I had to be put on anti-sickness meds which have helped a bit, im not sick all day now just on random days, the nausea is still here though. I think im stuck with this until the end :( I hope yours clears up soon. Be careful of dehydration, if ur not keeping water down u'll have to go to Doc

Hi, in my first pregnancy I was nauseous throughout the first trimester and then as I approached 18 weeks it became horrendous, I was vomiting daily and became very dehydrated. By 20 weeks I felt fine.

This time it's been awful throughout, it peaked at 15 weeks. I'm nearly 17 weeks and feel well
most days now.

The main things that have helped for me are plenty of carbs, toast mostly and if possible loads of rest. The minute I get tired I get sick! I've been on anti sickness meds since week 6, if it gets really bad see your doctor for them. There are ones that are perfectly safe, I've had a detailed limb and organ scan and baby's perfect.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks for your replies. I've honestly never felt so drained in my life! I'll give my doctor a ring and see if he can give me anything to help.

Hope you both feel better soon!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"