Hellllllllllp!

kaicyn

Reaction score
I received my trigger shot about 10 days ago and today I have a definate bfp. It's not as dark as the control line but it's definately there. Do you think it's still the trigger shot or the real thing? How long is ovidrel in your body? This was my first cycle receiving the Ovidrel trigger and I am soooooooo ready for that :bfp:. Thanks!!

If it's been 10 days since trigger ... I think it's your BFP!

I always test until the HCG trigger is out of my system ... it is normally gone by 7 days after my IUI (or 9 days from injection date).

I got a bfp 8 days after trigger and bfn 10 days after. I haven't tested since but that means it lasted 8 or 9 days for me. Hope that helps. Good luck for your bfp to stay! My otd is friday.

I reckon its a proper bfp! The only way to know for sure is to keep testing. Do another one tomorrow, if its darker, then its a proper bfp. Good luck!

I got a bfp 11 days after trigger then bfn :( really depends on ur body hun, hope it's legit!!

Was it your BFP?? I have my fingers crossed that it was!!!!!

Today I tested and it's still faint but not as faint as before. I'm praying that this is the real deal. I did contact my RE and his nurse told me they won't consider anything taken before 15dpo a real positive. I'm still hopeful. Good luck to us all!!!!

Hi Kaicyn, good luck, I know how hard it is to wait, I told them about mine 2 days ago and they said the same thing, but luckily my OTD was today and it was still positive. Why not try a digi test, then there's no doubt? It picked mine up at 14dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"