Hellllllllllp!!

kaicyn

Reaction score
I received my trigger shot about 10 days ago and today I have a definate bfp. It's not as dark as the control line but it's definately there. Do you think it's still the trigger shot or the real thing? /how long is ovidrel your body? This was my first cycle receiving the Ovidrel trigger and I am soooooooo ready for that :bfp: . Thanks!!

Didn't want to read and run..... but I have no personal experience with that.

Really hope that it's a real BFP!! Fx

I have no answer for you, sorry. I do hope you have the BFP you want!! :dust:

hopefully someone will be able to answer this for you. Good luck

In the world of medication, there is something calling pharmacokinetics for how long it will take the drug is process out of your system. It is measured in something called a "half-life" which the amount of time it takes HALF of the drug to process completely out of your system. Ovidrel has a half life of 26.5 hours. I would like 10 days after the shot, your levels would have processed effectively out of your system. I would buy a super cheapie HPT (one that only detect high levels) and use it. If you get a BFP on it, I would say congrats!

:bfp:
In the world of medication, there is something calling pharmacokinetics for how long it will take the drug is process out of your system. It is measured in something called a "half-life" which the amount of time it takes HALF of the drug to process completely out of your system. Ovidrel has a half life of 26.5 hours. I would like 10 days after the shot, your levels would have processed effectively out of your system. I would buy a super cheapie HPT (one that only detect high levels) and use it. If you get a BFP on it, I would say congrats!

Thanks for the wonderful answer. I did take a dollar store hpt this am with fmu and it was positive, still not as dark as the control line but, it's definately there. I'll keep testing for the next few days to make sure it's really my :bfp:. Thanks and :dust: to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->