Helllpppp!!

jseptember

Reaction score
I'll appreciate if someone can help me.
We are trying again for a baby, after ten years.
Am off the pill for 7 months, but still had regular periods. Then I was once 4 days late and once a week late. But today I should have gotten my second period already. I took a test after two weeks, but it was negative. I took one again, after three weeks, first urine of the morning, it was also negative, but the control line did not come up.

I have been feeling akward stuff, like a pulling pain in my breasts (not the nipples, but above), a bloated and full feeling down there, pain in my lower stomach when running to catch a bus. But the most I felt it in my lower back where I had real pain. I am always tired so there it's hard to tell.

The funny thing is that for the past few days I didn't have those symptoms anymore.

Don't really like to go to a dr, because I still need to find one as we are new in the area.

I don't know if I should take another test, or just wait. I think I am afraid for another disappointment...

Can someone please advise?
Thank You!!!!

If the control line did not come up, the test is faulty. I would take another one...I mean, there is no harm in taking another one since that one didn't work, but that's just my opinion. The only way to "know" is to test!

Ok, will give it another try.

Why did the test not work? Never had this before.

I don't know why.... If it's a well known brand I would call the company and tell them!

I'd test again, then you'll know for sure! Sounds like your last test was faulty. GL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->