Hello , 3rd trimester :)

cool . sweets

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I'm Crystal and I'm 21 years old. Now, 27 weeks pregnant! Can't believe I made it this far! This means I'll be meeting my little boy in such little time yet the time seems like forever.

I remember when I first found out I was pregnant. I found out on my brother's birthday, three days after Christmas. My ex-boyfriend wasn't too happy about it since we were on the fence at the time and he wanted to have a baby with someone he was going to marry since he had had kids from previous relationships and feels bad about not being in their life.

I tried to make it work the first 2 months of pregnancy but I just didn't feel safe with him as he used to abuse me and kick me out our apartment whenever he didn't like what I did ( which was over nothing ). I felt it best to leave Florida and come back home to Illinois for the rest of my pregnancy and finish school and know that me and my son will have support from family.

I only have 5 months left of school to finish and I'll be a Certified Pharmacy Technician. I recently got hired at a retail store a month ago and it's just to get my by and save money for LO when he arrives. I'm not sure if I plan to continue working there after I give birth as I will have to do a full time externship in October and I know it won't be long before I get a job offer at a hospital as a Pharmacy Tech.

I'm glad I didn't go through with the abortion as it has made me look out more for myself and I'm doing so much better now then I have in the past couple years. I love my LO too much now , lol . I think me and him are gonna be very close like my brother and I. Can't wait til he gets here September 4th.

Awww bless you hun, good on you for leaving someone like that behind! welcome over :flower:

hey crystal. im also 21 years old and found out on a few days before christmas eve!!:) a nice xmas pressie.! me and my bf couldnt be happier! welcome to third tri :) i only started using this site the other day wish i had of come sooner! im glad you are happy and got yourself away from all the drama you dont need that in your life when your expecting a lo and well done for doing your best to provide for you and your lo!
best of luck and im sure we will be talking again :)

Yes, it was an unexpected gift for me (and my family, of course). I had to get away from that drama. Didn't want to stress myself out and end up having a miscarriage. But yeah, I love this site and glad I came across it when I first found out in first tri. Can't wait to see how everyone`s progressing towards birth :)

Welcome & Congrats on moving up!
Aww, I'm sorry you had to go through so much in early pregnancy. So glad to see that things are looking up for you and your LO now, though! Babies truly are a blessing!
Hope your final trimester is happy and healthy! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->