Hello 7+5

pipsqueakmum

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Just wanted to introduce myself! im 36 with 2 boys (4,2) and currently 7+5 with no 3. had a little bleeding so had a scan and seen baby today as well as hcg levels and they have said they dont know what the little bleed was but everything is looking to at having a really positive and healthy pregnancy - so far as they can say!

What are you saying to friends who are asking you out? I have a friend who is offering to travel 300 miles to come and have a girls night out with me and another friend. Other friend has said she can go already so its just on me but iv already had 'work issues' 'anti-biotics' been ill and now one of my friends thats going has commented that iv become really anti social.....

I dont know what to say....and i also wouldnt want to be like yeah yeah come down and visit knowing that i cant go out for their girly night.....well i could but the thought of watching two of my friends getting drunk whilst im feeling frump and tired is not my idea of fun.....

Thanks and Hello!

Congrats and welcome :)

It's a hard one trying to come up with excuses while your not drinking and I know when I go out people will ask and I'll have to come up with excuse
Why not suggest a girly night in say you been working hard so want to chill in and if they ask why your not drinking just say back on antibiotics as toothache or something

Hope all goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->