• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hello again!

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
hopefully I can meet up here again with some of the testers from last month. last month I was pregnant and found out really early at 3w4d then lost it right at 4 +1..:cry:

im back now though!!!! :thumbup:
so anyways I kinda thought something was different so I had a blood test done well it came back at 1. so I figured well it didn't happen this month I guess we will wait awhile and I will take care of my pcos and weight loss. I go to get all my labs done for the hormone works ups and an old hcg blood test was still orderd. I was to start my period yesterday on the 1st (my daughters b day) so I was ready for it but no AF so I figured ehhh why not test so I can begin provera if needed. sure enough I look down and theres two strong dark lines....no way its messed up my blood test at 8dpo was neg. so I dip anthother in and same thing. so then I figure well im going to check my results my other levels should be high too. the only test they had on there was my hcg and its at 183!!!!!! I hope that's good . so now I began the progesterone suppistory

Welcome BACK!!! :dance: I remember you and so happy you are here back again so soon :)

thank you! im completely shocked to be back so soon. it was honestly making me to sad to be on here after I lost the last one so I quit coming on bnb quit looking things up and pretty mch gave up.

my daughter asked for a brother yesterday on her b day lol I didn't even know I was prego

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"