Hello all! Around 5 weeks pregant over here...

wwchix

Reaction score
Evening ladies

I got my BFP at 3am yesterday morning :) Clearblue shows 1-2 weeks which apparently equates to 3-4 weeks pregnant and working out my dates from my last period I will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

After 2 years TTC we were finally given clomid after I lost 35lb and I had my scan on CD21 along with bloods. The follicle was only 14mm so I was told it was rather small so after doing a test a week or so ago and it being BFN I was ready to admit defeat on this cycle, until I received my letter from the hospital confirming ovulation this cycle so I did an IC on Xmas day which showed a really faint line. 2 days later I finally got hold a FRER and clearblue digital. I woke at 3am and couldnt resist so peed on the FRER, a line came up instantly - I was shaking so much I could hardly open the digi! Dipped and a minute or so later up pops pregnant! Took a photo and woke hubby up to show him :) He is over the moon.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all, not many symptoms yet, a bit of nausea and rather tired but that's all.

Going to call the Dr's and my fertility Dr tomorrow to arrange what appointments we need to have.

I'm pretty sure my fertility Dr said I would have a scan at around 7 weeks to check everything is ok so I hope this still stands and hope we get to see the heartbeat!

Very wary and hoping its a sticky bean!

Team yellow :) xx

Hey, congrats! Lovely start to your journey. I am around five weeks too, this is actually my first post in this forum. already got a little girl who is 14 months. After a mc in october im praying this one sticks xxx

Hey, congrats! Lovely start to your journey. I am around five weeks too, this is actually my first post in this forum. already got a little girl who is 14 months. After a mc in october im praying this one sticks xxx

Thank you :)

Its crazy isnt it. I started on BNB a few years ago in WTT, I never imagined I would be in first trimester! Its insane!

I've got my midwife appt booked for next week :) Very excited.

Oh so sorry to hear about your mc, fingers crossed we both have sticky beans xx

Congrats to both of you :)

I am somewhere between 4-5 weeks along. I got my BFP on Christmas morning at 14DPO! I somehow resisted testing until AF was late because I was 100% sure I was not pregnant this cycle. Boy was I wrong! Made for a great Christmas present to give to the hubby though!

Congratulations! That's so exciting. Wishing you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->